Thursday, September 20, 2012

09/20/2012

Okay...so I've had a great workout week!! I'm thinking my motivation has finally returned!! I am trying to back off of the self induced guilt for still being fat after the birth of sweet lil 'C'...BUT it's hard and I am constantly expressing myself negatively. This week I feel like I have turned over a new leaf and truly feel stronger. My goal weight is 145lbs and I am a ways away from it!! I have 29lbs to go. I just want to fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans again...I mean come on...I've done this a few times...baby #3 shouldn't be any different...BUT it is!!! Ahhhhh....motivation and self-control!! It has been very hard. I feel like I eat so healthy (90% of the time) and just don't get anywhere with my weight loss. Exercising has been a challenge since lil 'C' got here but I have committed to adding the exercises no matter what!! So far so good!! #fatsux #nevergiveup

0 comments:

Post a Comment