Saturday, September 22, 2012

09/22/2012

I have had a super successful week overall. I have stayed on track and motivated to workout. I did take a break on Friday but I can honestly say that I was still very active all day long. Today I completed day 7 of the 30 Day Shred...can you say Boo~yah!! I am very proud of that. In preparation for my October fitness plan (see post below), I purchased 3 more Jillian Michaels DVDs today. Thankfully my hubs is totally supportive of my fitness journey!! He told me today that he can see a difference in the way my legs look!! Either he was trying to earn brownie points or my hard work is paying off?! (PLEASE let it be the latter!!) I think that this week I am going to put together a Jillian Calendar for which workouts I'm going to do for October. I definitely want to complete all 30 days of the Shred, but I want to mix it up a bit...sooo...we will see!! Happy Saturday & nighty nite!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment