Wednesday, September 26, 2012

09/26/2012~ 30 Day Shred UPDATE

On 09/15/2012 I started Day 1 Level 1 of JM's 30 Day Shred...for the first few days I ended the workout thinking I was dying...totally kicked my a$$....Last night I completed day 10 of level 1 and overall I could see a measurable difference in my endurance. I didn't feel like I needed to lay down and die at the end of the workout...so I did JM's Kickboxing too!! Any who...I start level 2 tonight and I am excited/nervous all wrapped up into 1. I know I will persist thru it because I am already seeing a difference in my body (ie I am wearing a pair of pants that were too snug the last time I put them on)!! So bring on LEVEL 2....
 
 
 
Keep Going.....
 


 

2 comments:

Charla Austin said...

I am on day 3 of level 2 and I can tell a difference too. I won't be on the cover of sports illustrated anytime soon but who the heck wants to be. (sarcasm). Keep up the great work!

Pirate Mama ∞ said...

Haha...no cover for me either...lol. It's just nice to see a difference (no matter how small it may be)! Thanks for the encouragement! You keep up the good work too! :)

Post a Comment