Monday, October 1, 2012

10/1/2012


Making healthy choices everyday is tough, but I'm getting better at it....


This weekend was a fabulous weekend overall. I managed to stay on target with eating healthy and working out. I even went to Dairy Queen and ordered a much healthier choice then normal. Don't get me wrong, I wanted the large Reese's Blizzard for 900+ calories, but I had a SMALL banana sundea for 230 calories!! Very proud moment. I also started week 2 day 1 of C25K yesterday. I felt like my muscles were on fire but, overall a fantastic workout.


~Today starts the 31 day Jillian Michaels challenge~

Overall, I am on day 16 of the 30 Day Shred (day 6 at level 2)!! I will finish my first 30 days on October 15th but plan to continue to alternate the Shred daily along with other daily workouts alternating between JM and C25K. I cannot wait to see my results at the end of October.

My hubs and I were talking about the difference between losing weight and exercising last night. He didn't seem to understand the difference. This should about sum it up....


I don't just want to look good in clothes. I want to look good Naked!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment